Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tutu's in Town


This was one of the best and worst weeks we've had with Olivia. I started off the week with a cold which turned into a stomach virus. I won't get into too many details, but it wasn't fun trying to feed Olivia while hanging over the toilet! I managed to talk Erik into staying home for part of the day when I was sick, so that helped us get through it. I was much better by the middle of the week just in time for the arrival of Tutu (Grandma Tanya). It was so much fun to have her here and have Olivia spend time with her. While Tutu was here, we managed to get out of the house and venture into Harvard Square, walk around Boston, and even go out to lunch and dinner. It was all much easier for Olivia then it was for me, but we did it!!! Hopefully, this week is better!

Some pictures of Olivia with her family and friends:





1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! That little pink bear onesy is even cuter than I could have imagined! I can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete